Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Why you are a big deal to me.

So here is the point in the list that I get all sappy and emotional. To convey all of the reasons that you are a big deal to me would take up too much room on the blogger site and I would probably violate some length rule that they have. Please know there are a lot more reasons than the ones listed below.

Why you are a big deal to me

You make me sane
You drive me crazy
You love me, even when you don't like me.
You are the parent I hope to be
You are the spouse I try to be
You are the reason I succeed
You make us look good
You are you, and I wouldn't have it any other way.


Happy Birthday.

I hope you know how much you mean to me. I know I can give the impression that you are not a big deal and what you do isn't important or valued, but I value you and all you do. You are a working professional mom, but that doesn't define who you are. You are an amazing daughter, wife, mother, and friend. I hope that you feel special on your special day.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment